Our professionals have served in senior project management and technical roles on a wide variety of economic feasibility studies for world-class projects. Our work has covered the spectrum of economic studies from Preliminary Economic Assessments (PEAs) and scoping studies, through pre-feasibility studies and ‘bankable’ feasibility studies.
We have the experience to perform, or support, feasibility studies with services including:
- Exploration management
- Geologic resource modelling, estimation
- Hydrological and geotechnical studies
- Economic trade-off studies and optimized planning
- Underground and surface mine planning and design
- Preliminary economic assessments and ‘desktop’ studies
- Project management and oversight roles (market studies; socio-economic; transportation; etc.)
- Minerals processing and materials handling
- Reclamation and closure planning
- Cost estimation and economic analysis
- Resource / reserve certification to international standards (JORC, NI 43-101, etc.).
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) support.
For additional details on our feasibility study experience, please request a copy of the resumes of our key personnel.