Our professionals have all had management, operational and consulting experience at operating mines. We have worked on mining projects throughout the world and on various commodities, Our team of core professionals and colleagues, combined with effective management and a streamlined corporate structure, allow us to provide an excellent and highly competitive service to the mining and natural resources sectors.
We provide a broad range of service offerings related to surface and underground mining.
- Mine planning, design and optimization
- Surface mining applications such dragline, truck-shovel, production dozing, continuous surface miners, in-pit crushing conveying (IPCC) etc.
- High-production underground mining applications including longwall, CM super-sections, ventilation, ground control. Etc.
- Performance improvement / benchmarking
- Cost estimation and scheduling
- Economic analysis and valuations
- Reclamation and closure planning
- Training and staffing, operations support
- ‘Owner’s Engineer’
Our personnel have previously worked in the following commodities:
- Coal (thermal and metallurgical)
- Base and precious metals
- Oil sands / oil shale
- Potash, phosphate and trona
- Frac sands
For additional details on our experience, please request a copy of the resumes of our key personnel.