The Millcreek Mining Group is well qualified to serve the Rare Earth Elements (REE) industry. Our professionals and associates have extensive operating and consulting experience with rare earth elements projects in North America and around the world.
Our services include:
- Exploration management
- Core logging and geological / geophysical / geostatistical interpretation
- Geologic resource modelling, estimation
- Underground and surface mine planning and design
- Materials processing, comminution and handling
- Process engineering (hydrometallurgical extraction of rare earth elements)
- Plant design and engineering
- Operations management, improvement
- Market analysis and studies
- Preliminary economic assessments and ‘desktop’ studies
- Economic feasibility studies
- Reclamation and closure planning
- Due Diligence, asset evaluation
For additional details on our experience, please request a copy of the resumes of our key personnel.