Millcreek Mining Group is uniquely qualified to serve the oil shale industry with decades of direct, practical experience in development of some the world’s major oil shale projects.
Our mining personnel have had extensive experience in oil shale, ranging from geologic resource estimation and feasibility studies through to management consulting on major oil shale projects. Our associates are counted among the world’s foremost experts on extraction and processing of oil shale, with experience in managing field operations, conducting feasibility studies and advocating the development of the oil shale industry. Our team represents the single most experienced group of oil shale experts in the world.
Services provided include:
- Exploration management
- Geologic resource modelling and estimation
- Project management of hydrological and geotechnical studies
- Core logging and geological / geophysical / geostatistical interpretation
- Operational mine planning and design
- Economic and technical feasibility studies
- Resource / reserve certification (NI51-101, JORC, etc.)
- Minerals processing and materials handling
- Strategic mine planning and optimization
- Reclamation and closure planning
- Due Diligence audits and asset evaluation
For additional details on our oil shale experience, please request a copy of the resumes of our key personnel.